COVID-safe Business Events
With nationwide easing of restrictions, and the planning to commence sporting events, gyms re-opening and regional travel back on the agenda, it’s important to look at what events will look like in a post-COVID world.
At Hidden Door Experiences, we’re committed to the safety of our customers, suppliers and staff and have developed a safety framework to allow companies to implement their business events safely and successfully.
Here are some of the measures that will be put in place:
- We’ll be asking all guests to register pre-event so we can be prepared for contact tracing in the event of a further outbreak.
- All guests will receive a pre-event checklist to ensure you’re safe and prepared.
- Digital instructions and clues will be provided to all participants to minimise large group gatherings and briefings.
- It allows us to limit the handling of paper clues and collateral (and also pretty awesome for the environment).
- All events will adhere to the 1.5m social distancing and 4 square metre rule.
- Hand sanitiser and gloves will be available for everyone at all events.
- Limited share equipment on events to risk the spread. All equipment will be sanitised before and after every event.
- For now we’re only accepting air high 5′ – no touching or hand-shaking.
- We’re working closely with our catering partners to provide safe catering options for events that include personal meal packs and food truck service.
- Sadly, the old faithful self-serve buffet is not available for the near future.
- We’ll be using disposable, eco-friendly, plates, cups and cutlery.
- We’ll continue to provide premium-standard remote experiences as we continue out of COVID-19 including DIY and contact-free hire services.
- For many events and experiences, we can offer to deliver a portion of the experience remotely for safety and/or an increased WFH workforce.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss how we can help your business with planning a COVID-safe event.