Top 5 Reasons | Why Choose Team Building?
Jasmine Gray | 17/09/2015
Businesses often forget about their most valued asset – employees. Great days out at team building experiences and retreats not only boost the morale of employees, but also help to develop crucial interpersonal skills and increase the success of your business.
Highly productive employees that deliver outstanding results often have to be taught the strategies to help them adapt to change, improve attitudes & reduce stress, share laughter and smiles, and work together with renewed group focus. That’s why team building experiences are so important.
1. Every cohesive team has focused on a destination, set a date to reach it, and should begin by taking inventory of the resources that are required and available.
2. The individuals spend time with each other and learn about others talents. Every team invests time to learn and appreciate the background, desires, and talents of its members, bonding together through shared experiences and activities.
3. Every team recognizes that all true motivation is internal, and they push themselves and their teammates to accept appropriate roles and share encouragements.
4. Every team member takes responsibility for contributing to reaching the goal, is willing to hold themself and teammates accountable for a standard of performance, and is also willing to modify their behaviour to meet necessary challenges along the way.
5. Every team is made stronger by the choice to celebrate small victories along the way instead of holding out until the end of the journey. They also learn to carry the lessons about teamwork and overcoming adversity to the next task.
Not only does team building do all of the above, it all also allows your team to take some time out of the office and from behind their desk; allowing them to tackle something different.
Jasmine Gray | Sales Manager
Jasmine is our head of sales, part-time motivational speech-giver and resident foodie. Her talent is digging deep into a client brief and then pitching to the vents team with “Ok imagine if…”. When she’s not creating (and crushing) custom experiences Jasmine is knocking up amaaaaazing food that thankfully makes its way into the office for the rest of us.
On the bucket-list: Cooking tour through Tuscany.