Outdoor Event Staff
Our pack is growing and we’re on the hunt for 2 x unique event staff (casual) to help deliver outdoor events across Sydney.
There is opportunity for this role to grow into a part-time or full-time role.
- You’ll be assisting our full-time events team to deliver outdoor events all over Sydney including packing, event set-up, delivery and pack-down.
- Our events range from team activities such as The Amazing Race, Art Workshops and Sports Days, to party events that include English Garden Party, It’s a Knockout and Family Fun Days.
- There is availability for 10-16 hours per week.
- Events are typically during business hours so you’ll need to have availability to work during the day.
- You’ll be our first point of contact with our guests so you need to be well-presented, energetic and confident speaking with large groups of people.
- Ideally you have a background in event delivery or party planning.
- You have current Australian driver’s license and don’t freak out if you have to drive a van or ute.
- You’ll also need your own ABN and the rights to work within Australia.
- High atention to detail – in fact, you’ve already noticed we spelled ‘attention’ wrong.
- Killer sense of humour.
If this is you, send an email with your CV and a few words on why you’re perfect for the role to [email protected]